- In parallel with my job, I perform Eco-Volunteering missions in countries with high biodiversity in which some species are highly threatened.
- My role in the field is to assist veterinarians and staff in sanctuaries, the last remaining areas of freedom for many wildlife species. For that a strong adaptability is required. This can range from direct care on the animal, food preparations, feeding, wellfare… We are also brought as a volunteer to visit the local population, schools ... to educate the population to conserve their biodiversity.
- Communication, whether graphic or verbal, plays a great role at this time.
My last missions took place in Thailand in a sanctuary for elephants, in Borneo in a scientific research center, in Congo in a rehabilitation shelter for Bonobos orphaned or from animal trafficking, in the center for feline of Mr Richardson in South Africa and recently in Naankuse program in Namibia.
- I bring of course a voluntary graphic help, for logo and other communication needs to associations in demand (Realization of wallpapers for Kalaweit, Brochure for the New York Forest Council ( Goodplanet - Yann Arthus Bertrand), Meeting with the director of the documentary "Green" which relates the deforestation in Indonesia, seen by an orang-utan (story and real images), Exhibition for the trees (Envolvert) ...
- Know that 5% of my annual turnover is donated to perform at least 1 mission per year.
It is thanks to you that this commitment is possible! Thank you.