- Alongside my job, I perform, I perform Eco-Volunteering missions in countries with high biodiversity in which some species are highly threatened.
- My role in the field is to assist veterinarians and staff in sanctuaries, the last remaining areas of freedom for many wildlife species. For that a strong adaptability is required. This can range from direct care on the animal to food preparations, feeding, wellfare… We are also brought in as volunteer to educate local population, schools ... on how to conserve their biodiversity.
- Communication, whether graphic or verbal, plays a great role at this time.
My last missions took place in Thailand in a sanctuary for elephants, in Borneo in a scientific research center, in Congo in a rehabilitation shelter for Bonobos orphaned for who were victims of animal traffick, in the center for feline of Mr Richardson in South Africa and recently in the Naankuse program in Namibia.
- I offer of course volunteer graphic help, for logos and other communication needs to associations in demand (Creation of wallpapers for Kalaweit, Brochure for the New York Forest Council ( Goodplanet - Yann Arthus Bertrand), Meeting with the director of the documentary "Green" which relates the deforestation in Indonesia, seen by an orang-utan (story and real images), Exhibition for the trees (Envolvert) ...
- Know that 5% of my annual turnover is donated to perform at least 1 mission per year.
It is thanks to you that this commitment is possible! Thank you.